FORMAT AND SYSTEMATICS OF ARTICLES WRITING
- A4 paper with page margin, left 4 cm, upper 3 cm, right 2 cm, bottom 3 cm.
- The manuscripts are arranged in 1.15 spaced two-column formats, except abstract / abstract and the list of libraries is arranged 1 space.
- Right and left right paragraph margin (justify). Number of pages at least 8 pages and maximum 15 pages.
- TITLEshould be specific, clear, concise, informative, describe the substance or content of writing and interesting to read (title no more than 20 words in Indonesian article or 15 words in English article with Arial font 14).
- The author's namemust be complete without a title (Multiple authors must be separated by a comma (,).
- AFFILIATIONThe author is provided with the name of the institution (study program, faculty, university and email address with Times New Roman 11).
- ABSTRACT (UK) and ABSTRAK (Indonesian). Use Times New Roman 12for abstract or abstract words, while abstract or abstract contents use Times New Roman 10. Abstract English is placed first for manuscripts written in Indonesian, followed by abstracts in Indonesian or vice versa for manuscripts written in English. The abstract contains the subject matter, objectives, methods, results, and conclusions of the study / study. The abstract is written continuously in one paragraph, without reference, without acronyms, and without footnote. Abstracts are written not in mathematical form, questions, and conjectures. Abstract is not a copy-paste result of a sentence in the script. The abstract contains research results and written not more than 200 words in English and 250 words in Indonesian.
- KEYWORDS(English) and Keyword (Indonesia) while the contents of keywords (Times New Roman 10) at least 3 words in accordance with the variables.
- INTRODUCTIONcontains background, theory and goal studies (Times New Roman 12 and maximum 6 pages).
- RESEARCH METHODSis a series of work in the implementation of research, ranging from how the implementation of data collection (sample) to data analysis (Times New Roman size 12and 1 page)
- DISCUSSIONcan contain processes, results of studies, tables, drawings, diagrams, graphs, sketches, and so on. The results are not raw data, but are raw data processed from the study / research. The discussion is the comparison of results obtained with the existing theory in the literature review (Times New Roman 12and maximum 6 pages).
- CONCLUSIONis an overview of the research that has been done (Times New Roman 12 and 1 page). American Psycological Association (APA).
- Manuscripts should be in * .doc, and sent to the journal through the online registration system by creating an account at this Open Journal Systems (OJS) [click REGISTER if you do not have any accounts; or click LOG IN if you already have an account];
- All author, name and identity must be correct and completed by the corresponding author: email; affiliates; and a brief biography of each author (in the 'Statement Bio'). [If this text was written by two or more authors, please click the 'Add Author' in step 3 of the 'ENTER METADATA' in the process of filing and then enter the data of each author.];
- Biographer (in column Statement Bio) written in narrative form, including the author's full name, place and date of birth, educational qualification / information ranging from bachelor degree (S-1) to the level of education the most, an affiliate in which the writer at work, phone numbers , and email address;
- All correspondence, information and decisions to be submitted manuscript with the email written in text and / or email used for the submission. Present status can be checked at the entrance to the Open Journal Systems;
- If you have any questions submission, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License. that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Article Publication/Article Processing Charges (APCs):
If this paper is accepted for publication, you will be asked to pay an Article Publication Fee to cover publications costs.
- Sertificate Author
- Printing Costs (2 Copies)
- Shipping Costs (Indonesia)
of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
TELEPON : 082331500209